Helicopter Transport Services
With over 35 years in aviation, HTSC is a streamlined organization with one of the largest, most diverse fleets of rotorcraft in Canada.
Join a proven industry leader. Become a valued part of our team with career opportunities spanning geography, aircraft class and mission.
HTSC encourages submissions from all qualified individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive compensation based on skill & experience.
For more information, please visit htsc.ca/en/careers
Helicopter Transport Services is currently accepting submissions for Helicopter Pilot positions.
- $37.50 per hour, 45 hours per week
- Flight pay bonus (per revenue flight hours flown), travel expenses paid, meal per diem
- Candidates MUST be Canadian citizens or MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Seasonal, full-time
- Completion of secondary school and graduation from a certified flying or aviation school
- Applicant must have as minimum Transport Canada Commercial Pilot License – Rotorcraft or Federal Aviation Administration Commercial Pilot License - Rotorcraft
- Valid Category 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- Helicopter type rating in one or more of the following types: Bell 206, Bell 206L-L3-L4, Bell 205, Bell 212, Bell 214/214ST, Bell 407, AS350, SK61
- Visual Flight (VFR) Rating
- 5 or more years industry experience as a commercial pilot
- Experience on one of the following aircraft types: Bell 206, Bell 206L-L3-L4, Bell 205, Bell 212, Bell 214/214ST, Bell 407, AS350, SK61, including specialty flying in one or more of these categories:
- Aerial Construction
- Aerial Application/Spray
- Utility/Wire Environment
- Precision longline/drill moves
- External load operations
- Preference given to experienced longline pilots
- Accident/incident free record for past 5 years, good references and criminal record check required
- Minimum 2000 hours PIC on turbine helicopters
- Valid driver's licence
- Valid passport
- Willing to travel
- Remote, outdoor worksites
- Staff accommodation available
- Excellent written communication, Initiative, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Values and ethics, Accurate; Demonstrate good judgement, decision making and critical thinking
Helicopter Transport Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We offer very competitive compensations packages to successful candidates that are hardworking and motivated. Correspondence by email is the preferred method of communication for all applicants. We appreciate receiving all submissions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.